The International Association for Feedingstuff Analysis –
Section Feedingstuff Microscopy
has represented European feedingstuff microscopists for nearly 50 years.
- Official control institutes and private organisations from various European countries are represented
- he Section holds annual international meetings and organises workshops
Standpoint and mission statement IAG section Feed Microscopy - December 2014
Rules and conditions
The microscopists of the IAG form an international network for exchange of information and skills!
What we do:
- Specialist training and knowledge development
- Organisation and discussion of ring tests (e.g. determination of animal constituents)
- Development of microscopic methods (e.g. “Identification and estimation of animal constituents in feedingstuffs”; leading to EC directives)
- Statements for national and EC purposes